Shared June 27, 2020
How I Use Windows, Mac, and Linux At the Same Time
Here is my setup and usage of all of them. Timestamps below:
01:23 GoPro Overview
02:27 Linux Desktop
05:22 Windows desktop
06:03 GameStream Client
06:24 Windows Tweaks
07:47 MacOS Desktop
- Live Stream Archives ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/ChrisTitusT...
- Recommended Windows Anti-Virus ➜ https://links.christitus.com/antivirus
- Recommended VPN Service ➜ https://links.christitus.com/expressvpn
- Recommended Web Browser ➜ https://links.christitus.com/brave
- Website Recommendations ➜ https://www.christitus.com/recommenda...
- My Gear ➜ https://www.amazon.com/shop/christitu...
💻🖥 Contact Me 🖥💻
- Twitch (Check Schedule) ➜ https://www.twitch.tv/christitustech
- Patreon ➜ https://www.patreon.com/christitustech
- Twitter ➜ https://twitter.com/christitustech
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps supports the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for your support!
Setting up the perfect Windows 10 Installation | Faster, Lighter, and Functional
Linux Mint 20: A Distro That Listens!
Linux File System/Structure Explained!
How to Make Your Own VPN (And Why You Would Want to)
The mind behind Linux | Linus Torvalds
Choosing My Web Browser
EZArcher July 2020 Release - Adjusting To Arch Linux ISO Changes
How to Choose a Linux Distribution
6 Things to Know When Switching to Linux from Windows
How to Get More Comfortable with Linux than Windows or Mac
Speed Up Windows 10 in 2020
DeGoogle a Google Phone
Programmer explains what Apple's switch to Custom Silicon means for Developers
The Art of Code - Dylan Beattie
Windows Package Manager | Chocolatey
Microsoft Office vs LibreOffice | How to Make the Change
Hosting Your Own Website for Free without a Server
The Rise and Fall of Hackintosh